Interactions for Peace© educates and creates lifelong peaceful problem solvers.
A complete curriculum and range of developmentally appropriate programs help develop self-awareness and confidence, cooperation, communication, and conflict resolution skills. We help to create the environment and culture where all are included and treated with dignity and respect.
- Primary Peacemakers©’ interactive lessons are designed to help children in pre-school through 2nd grade discover the peacemakers within themselves.
- PEACE PATROL© is the heart of Interactions for Peace. 3rd graders to adults learn conflict resolution and mediation skills.
- Beyond Bullying™ is for families, schools and community organizations who want to learn strategies and solutions for dealing with bullying behaviors and both passive and aggressive abuse.
- Restorative Practice workshops teach how to move from a punitive system to a restorative system, putting the importance on building, maintaining and repairing relationships.
- Community Service Learning develops leaders through direct team based community service. I4Peace facilitates collaboration between community projects and youth leaders.