Interactions for Peace© is a prevention-focused system that can lead to the empowerment of the person who is being bullied, their families, friends, schools and communities.
I4Peace includes a complete curriculum and range of programs to meet the needs of our youngest children to adults.
- Our Primary Peacemakers©’ interactive lessons are designed to help children in pre-school through 2nd grade discover the peacemakers within themselves.
- PEACE PATROL© is the heart of Interactions for Peace. Third grade students to adults learn peaceful conflict resolution and mediation skills.
- Bullying Awareness is for our families, schools and community organizations who want to learn strategies and solutions for dealing with bullying behavior/ passive and aggressive abuse.
- Applying Restorative Practice workshops teach how to move from a punitive system to a restorative system, putting the importance on building, maintaining and repairing relationships.
- Community Service Learning develops leaders through direct team based community service. I4Peace facilitates collaboration between community projects and youth leaders.
I4Peace creates the environment and culture where all are included and treated with dignity and respect.